Friday. Day 10 of RMO. Day 10 i have moved out. 10th post.
See how long i can keep these posts coming.
My hospital is not doing so well. Another person who sat next to me in a meeting 1 week ago has been tested positive on her 2nd swab. This news sent me panicking.
I do not have sorethroat, fever, anosmia, runny nose. But my throat feels itchy every now and then that requires coughing just to clear the throat. Otherwise i feel fine.
On other days, these would just be so normal that nobody will even notice.
You see how this virus changed our lives.
I made a call to Bilik Gerakan - the team who decides who gets to swabbed or not, and explained that multiple contacts been made. (It is not contact tracing but rather than me tracing contact). Good news is - they agreed to arrange me to be swabbed at tomorrow morning 10am!
Although DG has announced that all of my hospital staff will be tested for Covid-19, when i called the authority at 3pm there seems do not have any plans to do so. BUT ANOTHER GOOD NEWS came around 7pm - the management has requested names of 5 staff from each department to be swabbed.
Now that makes everyone happy. I understand that there is cost involved with every tests taken but my hospital has unfortunately became a cluster. Stay strong everyone!
My lunch for today is fried maggie mee goreng with lots of good stuff from my dad. Together here is papaya in a disposable box. Fried mee goreng is my favourite breakfast. I used to have heavy breakfast in normal days because i might have late lunch, but ever since i moved out, my breakfast becomes roti and milo only.
I miss home :(
Another good thing happened today is the first wave of native staff covid patients are being transferred back here! They must be very happy to be back.
So i went to TF again after work to get their supplies. SOOOO MANY PEOPLE OMG.
I think i have developed Agoraphobia - fear of crowds.
Quickly dropped the supplies at the entrance to the ward 4B after informing the staff nurses on duty, i ran for my life.
My fringe has no become too long and annoyed me. I have tried to cut my own fringe before and it looks like being bitten by a dog. Now i have no choice but to cut myself again
Still not quite levelled but it isnt as obvious like one corner is missing.... nevermind la now everybody stay at home also they wont get to see this. LOL
I have my own SOP just to ease my paranoia whenever i came back from 'Contaminated' places.
This set of SOP normally takes 30 minutes to an hour.
Lim et al SOP for Covid Pandemic: (i dont have alcohol spray with me)
Avoid cash payment. Try not to let the cashier hold your phone/credit card.
After i came home, i would first wash my hands.
Then, use the alcohol wipes to wipe my phone, keys, the goods that i bought.
Followed by the car steering, handbrake, handles, aircond knob, signal, seatbelt.
Everything i have touched.
Then main entrance handle, my room door knob.
Then i would shower, put my contaminated clothes into the bucket and sprinkle with Dynamo powder. (I tried to soak the clothes overnight but they would turned mouldy so i reckon its worse. I now only soak them for 2hrs before i take them back to my parents for laundry.)
Then i shower, wash my hair, dry my hair.
CoronaVirus has a lipid coating that is easily broken down by soap.
I really hope i am doing enough to protect my family who cares for me.
Finally, after 1 hour. I can eat my dinner. Todays dinner is fried long bean and canned yellow bean.
I am forever grateful that i have my family here with me through this time.
Not really looking forward to tomorrow swabbing session. I heard it is painful.







0 掌声与尖叫:
Post a Comment