Monday. Working day.
My hospital has made a national headline with the most number of medical personnel infected over the whole country. I was showered with love and concern from my friends and my family as soon as they came across that news early in the morning. Sorry i couldn't reply on time as i was busy with work, see below. I am thankful i have many who remember where i am working at, and send their regards out of care instead of curiosity. You know it when some messages just asking you to clarify true ah, true ah, never asking how you really are. The intention was to get answer, then go on and tell others aka gossiping. But i am lucky, 99% of my friends are genuinely concerned. Thank you for your love at this gloomy time!!
I decided to have a look into my department current stock of PPE. I have counted the number of face mask earlier last week before the beginning of the drama.
To my horror, 6 boxes are missing!! Yes we are talking about 300 masks here. These stocks were locked in the store. It can only mean one thing - my staff is stealing the mask, discretely accessed the key and smuggled it out. 6 boxes - for sale? I am so disappointed that i thought i could trust the people I work with. But no. Until now i still could not figure out who stole those masks.
I am going to give that fella a hard time if i found out.
Lesson learnt. I am gonna be a control freak now. The situation forced me to.
THIS, IS THE UGLY SIDE OF HUMANITY. SELFISH AND GREED.
Life isnt all that bad. I went home and was greeted by my parents with these scrumptious take-away home-cooked gourmet. Their love keeps me going.
There are few more positive cases among my Hospital staff.
Would like to have a shout out THANK YOU to those who are supporting the medics at this critical time.
These unsung heroes were going all over the town to search for pipes and shower head because most shops are closed from the RMO. They go all the way to ensure that they can quickly install the shower over every clinic in this hospital. They even worked over time.
This viral outbreak isnt a joke.
We can now shower before we go home.
Home to our loved ones, clean.
THIS, IS THE BEAUTY SIDE OF HUMANITY. KINDNESS. DEVOTION. COMMITMENT.
Really hope the beauty side of humanity wins over the ugly people.
Because the war has just only started.
Really appreciate to see many helping hands and volunteers making meal, face shields, trying their best to help in their own way.
Some look after the homeless poor people by sending over meals.
For today, the goods win over the bads.
Dreading for my oncall tomorrow.





0 掌声与尖叫:
Post a Comment