Sunday, shopping day. I need to get a new sim for clinic to use to contact patients to change/postpone their appointments. Starting from yesterday, many departments have decided altogether to postpone unnecessary appointments to reduce the patient flow in view of this Covid.
#shitisreal
So i went to the nearest 7-eleven for Sim. Guess what else i bought? A week of Breakfast!!
Because i really pity my parents if they need to wake up early to prepare my breakfast, then send to me before i go to work. They are old and should stay home. Young people hold the defense line!
Then i wander to the next shop to buy this Yee mee. I refused the change of RM0.50.
The hawkers are having a tough time too. I saw she discretely added more ikan bilis to my bit.
Spread the kindness. Help each other during this tough time.
Stop your selfish act of hoarding and lying about diseases.
Bring my laptop and hide in my car to download KINGDOM on my Netflix.
Parked inside the porch, outside my house. But I dare not to enter my house.
Lock myself up in the car and enjoy the delicious lunch Fried rice and Veg prepared by my parents.
At the same time waiting for an hour for the show to be downloaded.
My brother and mum helped me to download Itaewon Class that i followed halfway.
My brother loves me but not show much. I know.
He gave me his whole hard disk with dramas/anime inside.
I am so lucky to have my husband Eric who gave me this Surface Pro a month earlier.
How would i survive the boredom if i only have my phone with me?
I would not even have the heart to update this blog if i do not have a computer with me hehe.
Dinner is FISH and egg soup! See, i am so well fed by my family.
I dont mind eating noodles and bread daily. But i guess they will be more worried if they do not get to see me, wondering if i have eaten well. (Just some silly excuses so that i can continue to enjoy the love and yummy meals from my parents).
Bad news: more positive cases among the people i know. My junior's condo has a confirmed Covid case too. My other colleague in another district has also been contacted for swab.
Shit is EVERYWHERE.
Stay tune until tomorrow.
I will try to update daily, it might be boring but it serves as a memory, of the love i received.
Stay safe my family, and my friends.
(Whew updated a total of 6 posts in 2 hours!!)








0 掌声与尖叫:
Post a Comment