Wednesday, November 4, 2009

what do i do during swot vac

I study
bury myself between the books and notes like there's no tomorrow

in this lovely place called library

in this Harry Potter Hall full of study tables instead of dining tables

where it is air-conditioned to make the heaty stuffed weather of 35 degrees less likely to strike on my study mood

But the only bad thing about library is

i cant eat whenever i feel like eating.
Coz i am already torturing my brain, i dont wanna torture my body too.

So most of the times, i study at home.

Then i've got more freedom, to do whatever i like to do, when im bored and sick of reading.

When im bored

I camwhore using timer

I took pictures of my messy stationary
where pens and highlighters and notes and papers scattered all over my table


When im bored

I made the little dolphins exercise to perpetuate their species. on my bed. which too bad didnt go wet..

I also make this lonely bear of mine

to befriend with the professor doggie

All these happen when
study makes my left brain has nothing right, and my right brain has nothing left.


Good luck to all my friends for the ongoing and the upcoming exams!!!!!!!
Try ur best jiu can liao. =)

7 掌声与尖叫:

jiaji said...

i enjoy studying at home too...
i can eat while i'm bored,
listen to loud music when i'm frustrated,
sing along with the songs when i feel like dying,
most importantly,
i can hug my pooh while i'm studying...

i like ur 'study makes my left brain has nothing right, and my right brain has nothing left.'

anw, good luck and all the best!!

LiMiChi said...

hahaha ya exactly!! if i sing in library i'll look like im having psycho probs and most probably will be sent to mental hosp..

i like that sentence too! hahaha good luck ahhhh :D

iliuh.l.a said...

LOL :) next thing i know, will have baby dolphins liao. haha...

Gambate, chee jie!

LiMiChi said...

i hope got more baby dolphins also. haha ganbatte to you too!!

Rique K Swee said...

Chee jie, u can become poet dy la... Nice phrase there! Oh and I like reading ur posts too... Vy amusing, vy stimulating, vy inspirational too! All the best for ur exams yea!

LiMiChi said...

haha that sentence i borrow from somewhere, not me created lah. where got that geng.. hahaha thanks thanks! u good la finish dy sigh.. mine wil start soon >.<

Rique K Swee said...

Oh no la.. I haven finish exams yet... Stil got one more paper... Hehe...