Once i thought Malaysians' english is better than some countries. But this proves me wrong.
It's actually The Store's PRE DAWN SALE. First time ever in Teluk Intan when the supermarket opens for 38 hours continuously.
还有,今天听新闻听到笑死我了。
“中国某机场因大雾关闭,导致许多游客和旅子滞留...."
没错吧?
旅子=驴子?!
主播连续念了三次,才念对旅客和游子。
哈哈哈哈哈哈


4 掌声与尖叫:
OMG!!!!!
THE STORE GOING TO OPEN FOR 38HOURS? siao eh? teluk intan got so many ppl meh? hahahaha....
anyway, dun laugh la...
manglish and manginese also very nice de. haha
haha look at the date - 18 jan. over dy. i went there from 11 to 1am and there were lotsa ppl! parking also no place and need to park till Chew bookstore there!! so, u think TI got ppl anot? haha
Wa~ reli open thru the morning?! so cool~ i nvr seen this in anywhr before wor... except mamak stalls opening 24 hours la... haha...
It's common for The Store during CNY la, but I really don't know what is pre down sale till I read you explanation... By the way I can't help laughing at the 游客和旅子...
Post a Comment