Friday, July 4, 2008

My Hotmail Has Been HACKED!! IGNORE EVERYTHING FROM MY HOTMAIL!!!

Gosh. I cant delineate how shocked i was when i received an email from the Windows Live Team requesting my verification that i want to keep my hotmail. i thought it is just a rumour that Windows Live is getting too congested that they start to take actions to shut some accounts off but...why am i the only one receiving this?? Why my friends never had this kind of situations?? They claim that they sent this email to EVERY hotmail users but is that true? Who knows?! Previously i always received emails about this and asked me to forward so that my account won't be suspended but i just deleted them. Who cares? Itz just rumours. that's what i thought. (same thing goes to the emails say 'u must forward if not u'll have bad luck for xx years') i've got so many of this kind of emails but i wasn't bothered to forward them. so i guess the times for my 'bad luck' has arrived yea?? ish!!!

this is the email i received 3 days ago. I freezed the screen so that i can have prove next time if BAD THING happens and now... ahah now's the time but im pissed off!!!


Click to enlarge.

Hello, i DID reply that email within 24 hours leh. i check my mailbox constantly leh. even though i was having exams i never failed to check my mailbox every 4 hours leh. WTF!! it couldnt be more than 24 hours before i hit the reply button, i swear it with my unborn children.

I should just keep myself signed in. I shouldn't have clicked the sign out button that now i couldn't get in. But even though i am already signed in, my friends on msn seem to be unable to receive my messages and I AM ONLINE. I think this explains why my friends did not reply me and keep nudging me coz they thought i wasn't responding to them BUT I DID. And even though i am already signed in, i cant get into my friend's blog in windows spaces coz it requires me a password to go in but WTH i am already signed in!!!

Then, this is what happened when i try to sign in again, many times, after i stupidly signed out.
Error: You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect e-mail address or password.

Ei, i keyed in the correct passwords, which could never be wrong. Then i tried the 'reset your passwords' service. ok lor i click click click but hey, HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU HELP ME IF YOU DON'T LET ME TO GET INTO MY MAILBOX TO SEE WHAT IS THE 'TEMPORARY SECURITY PASSWORDS' OR WHATEVER PASSWORDS LEH? shit!!


Okay, fine. You don't let me to go back to my old one, i ma create another new one lor.

But when i click on the 'Sign up for a Windows Live ID', this comes out.




What the hell?!

OK FINE!!! Here cant get through, i ma try another way lor.
I click the sign up button at the left-hand side column.

And this is what i've got:



Install the Windows Live software so that u can connect and share anywhere.
Install?! After i install then what? i still NEED AN EMAIL ACCOUNT TO USE IT. and i have this software ALREADY in my computer and i have ALREADY INSTALLED IT. IF NOT HOW DO U THINK I CAN HAVE THE MSN WINDOW POPPING OUT? Huh. That's really 'brilliant'.

Now im in the middle of nowhere - i lost all the email contacts. i can no longer video call my mum and dad and friends. i can no longer email my friends to keep in touch. all my important contacts with JPA, with Australian Dental Association, with Chinese club in my Uni, my Telephone Telstra bill (online billing email address) - ALL GONE. For friendster facebook, luckily i still managed to sign in and changed the contact email just now.
I am depressed. I am like stranded in the middle of nowhere and all the outgoing or incoming contacts had just been terminated.

i give up on trying.................

And it is now my holidays, which whenever i feel bored i will sign in and msn or simply nudge my friends to talk crap. Now??? i guess i should rot to death. Luckily i will go to melbourne tomorrow. At least the trip prolongs the time i can feel my soul within my body.


All of my friends, my new email address is limichi88@gmail.com. Can u all kindly do me a favour when u read this? Hit me an email containing ur msn or drop a comment here tell me ur msn. I am still positive that i might can get a new msn account, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but somewhere in the future i can. That time i will add u all back, and stay in touch, ok?

How could you leave me alone!!! Stupid Hotmail!! argh whenever i think about this im so upset. This pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!

10 掌声与尖叫:

Anonymous said...

hey, sorry 2 hear this.
dun feel sad ok?
hope that ur email account will recover asap...
or else i'll help u to hack msn
hohohohoh

LiMiChi said...

pina u're here!! cant sign in msn la!! cant chat with u there.. sigh..
my fren said my account is probably been hacked coz not every hotmail users experience this.. so scary..

help me to hack msn
hahaha just kidding...

are u in holidays now? if yes when ur classes start? i'll go melbourne tonight

jiaji said...

poor chee jie~ dun give up dun sad la...

hmm...i also y this happen so randomly on u...if need any help on any contacts that u need (for sure technically i cant help u), jz ask me la!

cheers!

n enjoy ur trip in melb ya!

put said...

ha?y will happen this kind of thing one? swt.. but anyway, gmail can sign in msn de ler.. try n c..

kerry said...

How are you doing ? I am so sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a Education program ,the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa. I am persently in Lagos Nigeria. I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $650 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist? so i can send you the details to use and send the money to me.

Regards,

Lim

this email fr How are you doing ? I am so sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a Education program ,the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa. I am persently in Lagos Nigeria. I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $650 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist? so i can send you the details to use and send the money to me.

Regards,

Lim

this is an email fr Lim YeeChe (limichi_88@hotmail.com)

scary le... is tat u??

kerry said...

How are you doing ? I am so sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a Education program ,the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa. I am persently in Lagos Nigeria. I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $650 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist? so i can send you the details to use and send the money to me.

Regards,

Lim

this is an email fr Lim YeeChe (limichi_88@hotmail.com)

scary le.. is tat u??

sorry for spamming...

Anonymous said...

yee che, i also receive that kind of email yesterday.

How are you doing ? I am so sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a
Education program ,the program is taking place in three major
countries in Africa. I am persently in Lagos Nigeria. I misplaced
my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable
things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan
urgently with the sum of $650 to sort-out my hotel bills and get
myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll
pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist? so
i can send you the details to use and send the money to me.

Regards,

Lim


huhuhuh....this sounds scary....i'll try my very best to hack msn. haha
i'm holiday till 20th. then, my class will start. have fun in melb!
take care. xoxo

Rique K Swee said...

Chee jie... i think tat hotmail e-mail say wan close accounts down is a fraud wor~ anw, ur hotmail stil working now? smone muz have changed ur password le lo... anw, no worries la... at the moment u use another account first... i'll send u my details... i'll see what i can try to help u o...

Rique K Swee said...

Btw, did u try the "Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity" option?? cuz if u use the other option which is "Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail" then u gotta have a secondary e-mail le... so that the info wil b sent to u... so, i think u shud try the first option if u haven't la... hehe... hope it helps...

Anonymous said...

1st mail, was definately a fraud and was used to hack your account.
judging frm the sender's e-mail address,its surely did not send by the window live hotmail team.

2nd problem,
as u reply the mail tat time, the ppl who got ur e-mail address with ur password, ady hacked your account which results you unable to sign in(they changed the password as u are unable to retrieve you mailbox again.)

3rdly, u could now inform all of your fren tat the "old" hotmail acc ady being hacked, and never ever try to click on the c2pid links they offer through ur "old"
msn.

p/s:reevegoh@hotmail.com(msn or mail)